The Ladies of Auxiliary Unit 305, The Woodlands, Texas are committed to the founding principles of The American Legion Auxiliary: Justice, Freedom, Democracy and Loyalty. About 100 strong, we are the wives, mothers, daughters, grand-daughters and great grand-daughters of veterans who served our Country during times of war.
We are the American Legion Auxiliary Unit 305, The Woodlands, and we are passionate about making a difference. If you are patriotic, enjoy volunteering to make a difference and want to advocate for or serve the needs of veterans and active military, then you will feel right at home in the Auxiliary. The following is just a sample of what our unit does to help our veterans:
• Send care packages to active military personnel
• Raise money to benefit veterans through the Poppy Program
• Adopt a military family for Christmas
• Help local schools by donating books on America, the flag and the military, honoring children of service personnel and helping with educational activities
• Sponsor high school juniors to Girls State teaching them about government and the importance of responsible citizenship
The American Legion Post 305 and Auxiliary meet on the third Thursday of each month (except in October) at St. Simon and Jude Catholic Parish. Our membership meeting starts at 7 PM.
You are invited to be a guest at one of our meetings. Come find out who we are and what we do. We’d love to have you join us as a member or a volunteer. You, too, can make a difference!
Events & Announcements
National President Visit, The Woodlands, TX
Come welcome our national president at Unit 521 coming up soon! All are asked to please - read more
Red, White, and Bike, The Woodlands, TX
With the weather warming up, what better way to get outside after the long wet and cold winter we - read more
District 7 Convention, Madisonville, TX
Post 84 is hosting District 7's convention in Madisonville, TX this year. Take in the nice last moments of spring and - read more